With the Ingo Money App
Now cash your checks to your Fancard in minutes, anytime, anywhere with Ingo Money. When your check is approved, you can access your money in minutes for a fee, or in 10 days at no additional charge. And once your card is funded, the money is as good as cash and safe to spend. No check cashing lines. No worries.
Whether it’s a paycheck, a personal check or almost any type of check, if it’s more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved by Ingo for funding, you’re in the money. Learn more at ingomoney.com.
Learn More about Ingo >
How to Get the App & Cash a Check
- Download: Tap one of the links below on your mobile device to download the Ingo Money app from the App Store™ for iOS devices or the Google Play™ Store for Android devices.
- Enroll: Register for your Ingo Money account and add your Fancard right in the app.
- Snap: Follow the on-screen prompts to take pictures of your check.
- Go: Choose to access your money in minutes for a 1% or 4% fee, depending on check type, with a minimum fee of $5 per transaction, or in 10 days for no fee.
How to Submit a Check
- Sign in to the Ingo Money app.
- Tap ‘Cash a Check.’
- Follow the on-screen prompts to submit your endorsed check.
- Choose when you would like access to your funds.
Benefits of Ingo Money
- Check? Check!: If your check is more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved for funding, you’re in the money.
- Your Money Right Away: You can choose to get your money from checks cashed in minutes for a fee.
- Your Money No Fee: There’s no fee to get your money in 10 days if your check is approved and does not return unpaid in 10 days.
- Rest Easy—Ingo Never Sleeps: Ingo can give you access to your money from checks cashed in minutes for a fee, 24 hours a day,7 days a week.
Once your card is funded, the money is as good as cash and safe to spend. Never worry about returned checks again!
Ingo Money is a service provided by Ingo Money, Inc. and First Century Bank, N.A., subject to the Ingo Money and First Century Bank
subject to approval for funding in Ingo Money’s sole discretion. Fees apply for approved Money in Minutes transactions funded to your
card. Unapproved checks will not be funded to your card. Ingo Money reserves the right to recover losses resulting from illegal or
fraudulent use of the Ingo Money Service. Your wireless carrier may charge a fee for data usage. Additional transaction fees, costs,
terms and conditions may be associated with the funding and use of your card. See your cardholder agreement for details.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2015 Ingo Money, Inc. All Rights Reserved.