|NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The “Fancard Gameday Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 18, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on November 17, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period will be divided into a total of thirteen (13) entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”) as outlined in the “SEPARATE ENTRY POOLS; ENTRY PERIODS” section of these Official Rules (Section 3). Each eligible Entrant will only be eligible to enter during three (3) to six (6) Entry Periods, depending upon the College Team Entry Pool they qualify to enter. See Section 3 “SEPARATE ENTRY POOLS; ENTRY PERIODS” for further details.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must be a lawful permanent resident in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and the U.S. territories and possessions), eighteen (18) years of age or older with a valid Social Security number and must be at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence (each, an “Entrant”). Employees of University Fancards LLC (the “Sponsor” or “Administrator”), Learfield Communications, LLC, IMG College, LLC, Home Team Sports, LLC, and each of their respective affiliated companies, parents, subsidiaries, shareholders, members, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies, and any service partners, as well as MasterCard® and the Account Card issuer, (collectively, the “Releasees”) and their immediate families (i.e. parents, children, siblings, spouse) and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions, outside of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and where restricted or prohibited by law. By entering, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. SEPARATE ENTRY POOLS; ENTRY PERIODS: There are seventeen (17) separate entry pools, each of which is associated with a single college football team (each, a “College Team Entry Pool”). The College Team Entry Pools and applicable Entry Periods for such pools are listed below. EACH ELIGIBLE ENTRANT IS ABLE TO QUALIFY ONLY FOR ENTRY INTO THE COLLEGE TEAM ENTRY POOL THAT CORRESPONDS WITH (A) THE ENTRANT’S FANCARD PREPAID MASTERCARD® BEARING THE NAME OR LOGO OF A COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAM (EACH, AN “ACCOUNT CARD”) IF ENTERING VIA THE ENTRY METHOD DESCRIBED BELOW IN SECTION 4(1); OR (B) THE COLLEGE TEAM IDENTIFIED IN AN EMAIL ENTRY AS DESCRIBED BELOW IN SECTION 4(2) IF ENTERING VIA THE ENTRY METHOD DESCRIBED BELOW IN SECTION 4(2).
For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, there will be one (1) drawing associated with each Entry Period for each College Team Entry Pool (each, a “College Team Entry Pool Entry Period”). All Entry Periods are not available for each College Team Entry Pool. For example, if you have an Ole Miss Account Card, you may enter the Ole Miss College Team Entry Pool only during the Entry Periods listed below for the Ole Miss College Team Entry Pool, which are (i) 8/18/2017 – 8/24/2017 [Ole Miss Entry Period 1]; (ii) 10/6/2017 – 10/12/2017 [Ole Miss Entry Period 2]; and (iii) 11/3/2017 – 11/9/2017 [Ole Miss Entry Period 3]; and you will not be entered to win during any other Entry Periods for other College Team Entry Pools.
Each Entry Period will start on a Friday at 12:00 AM ET and end one (1) week later on the following Thursday at 11:59 PM ET. All eligible entries must be submitted during this time period in order to be included for that Entry Period’s drawing. For example, Arizona Entry Period 1 will start at 12:00 AM ET on August 25, 2017 and end at 11:59 PM ET on August 31, 2017. See the Entry Period Chart below for details and dates for each College Team Entry Pool Entry Period.
Alabama Entry Pool Entry Periods
Arizona Entry Pool Entry Periods
Florida Entry Pool Entry Periods
FSU Entry Pool Entry Periods
Houston Entry Pool Entry Periods
Louisville Entry Pool Entry Periods
Miami Entry Pool Entry Periods
Michigan Entry Pool Entry Periods
Michigan State Entry Pool Entry Periods
Mississippi State Entry Pool Entry Periods
Nebraska Entry Pool Entry Periods
Ole Miss Entry Pool Entry Periods
Oregon State Entry Pool Entry Periods
South Carolina Entry Pool Entry Periods
Tennessee Entry Pool Entry Periods
Texas Entry Pool Entry Periods
West Virginia Entry Pool Entry Periods
NON-WINNING ELIGIBLE ENTRIES FROM PREVIOUS ENTRY PERIOD(S) WILL NOT CARRY OVER TO SUBSEQUENT ENTRY PERIOD DRAWINGS.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to receive entries into this Sweepstakes. Regardless of the method of entry, there is a limit of one (1) entry per person per Entry Period. Each eligible Entrant is eligible only for entry into the College Team Entry Pool that corresponds to (A) the Entrant’s Account Card; or (B) the college team identified in an email entry as described below in Section 4(2).
1. Purchase: First, opt in to the Sweepstakes on the Sweepstakes landing page located at https://myfancard.com/gameday-sweepstakes and provide your email address, phone number and Account Card RPID (number on the back of your Account Card), and the College Team Entry Pool you are eligible to enter (i.e., the team that corresponds to the College Football team name or logo on your Account Card). Next, make a qualifying purchase with your Account Card during an Entry Period for the College Team Entry Pool that corresponds to your Account Card to receive one (1) entry for such qualifying purchase. For example, if you are an Alabama Account Card holder, only a purchase during an Alabama College Team Entry Pool Entry Period will enter you into the Alabama College Team Entry Pool of the Sweepstakes for a chance to win. Entrant must be a valid Account Card holder with a successfully registered Fancard Prepaid Mastercard® in order to enter a College Team Entry Pool via purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: A qualifying purchase is dependent upon the date on which the qualifying purchase has been posted to the respective Account Card. In order to qualify as a qualifying purchase, the purchase must be posted to the respective registered Account Card by 11:59 PM ET on the last date of the applicable Entry Period. A purchase made during an Entry Period but posted to the Account Card after 11:59 PM ET on the last day of the Entry Period will not be considered a qualifying purchase for entry into that Entry Period. For example, a purchase by a Texas Account Card holder made on August 18, 2017 that posts to an Entrant’s Account Card on August 19, 2017 will receive one (1) entry into Texas College Team Entry Pool Entry Period 1. However, a purchase by a Texas Account Card holder made on October 12, 2017 that posts to an Entrant’s Account Card on October 13, 2017 will not be an entry into Texas College Team Entry Pool Entry Period 2 or any other Entry Period.
There is no minimum purchase value requirement; the value of your purchase(s) will not increase or decrease your chances of winning a prize. Multiple purchases posted during an Entry Period will not increase or decrease your chances of winning a prize.
2. Email: To enter without making a purchase using a Fancard Prepaid Mastercard®, first, opt in to the Sweepstakes on the Sweepstakes landing page located at https://myfancard.com/gameday-sweepstakes and provide your email address, phone number, and the College Team Entry Pool you are entering. Then, send an email during the College Team Entry Pool Entry Period you have elected to enter to email@example.com, including your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip, daytime telephone number, date of birth, email address, and College Team Entry Pool of your choice (i.e., college team identified in Section 3 above; e.g., Oregon State). Be sure to include the following in the subject line of the email “Fancard Gameday Sweepstakes, [College Team Entry Pool] (e.g., “Oregon State”), [ENTRY PERIOD START AND END DATES] (e.g., “8/25/2017 – 8/31/2017” if entering during Oregon State Entry Period 1; make sure to change the start and end dates if entering a different College Team Entry Pool Entry Period). See Entry Period chart above for the start and end dates for each College Team Entry Pool’s Entry Period. The start and end dates specified in the subject line of an email must be consistent with these Official Rules to be considered valid. Each email received during an Entry Period that correctly follows the instructions outlined above is considered one (1) entry into that respective College Team Entry Pool Entry Period drawing. In order to qualify as an entry, the eligible email must be received by 11:59 PM ET on the last date of the applicable Entry Period. Emails sent for Entry Periods that are yet to begin or Entry Periods that have ended will not be considered valid.
Limit of one (1) entry per person for each College Team Entry Pool Entry Period, regardless of method of entry or frequency of purchases made with Account Card. Entrants may only use one (1) Account Card and one (1) email address to participate in this Sweepstakes. Entries received from any Entrant, email address or Fancard Prepaid Mastercard® in excess of the above stated limitation will be void.
In the event of uncertainty as to the identity of an Entrant, that Entrant will be disqualified. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different, identities, email addresses, accounts, and/or any other methods will result in that Entrant’s entries being void and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. No mechanically or programmatically reproduced entries are permitted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries for Entrants. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible or damaged entries or failed internet connections.
Sponsor reserves the right to exclude entries from any Entrant or any potential winner who is suspected of theft, fraud, or any criminal activity related to Sponsor or its affiliates. Entries associated with fraudulent Account Cards or other unauthorized use of Account Cards and entries associated with any similar fraudulent or inappropriate activities relating to any such Account Cards will be void and all such Entrants may be disqualified. Without limiting the foregoing, if an Entrant’s Account Card has been suspended or closed due to suspected fraud, he/she will not be eligible to win.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each College Team Entry Pool Entry Period. Odds of winning also vary and depend upon which College Team Entry Pool an Entrant is eligible to enter.
6. PRIZES: Subject to the conditions set out in these Official Rules, for each College Team Entry Pool Entry Period, one (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to the College Football game identified for the applicable College Team Entry Pool Entry Period during the 2017 – 2018 College Football regular season. A total of sixty-two (62) prizes will be awarded as a part of this Sweepstakes, subject to these Official Rules. Seat location is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of use as indicated thereon and the winner and his/her guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations; failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize. Based on median season ticket prices of most College Football teams as of finalization of these Official Rules, the maximum approximate retail value (ARV) of each prize for a single Entry Period is $300; ARV of each prize may be as little $50, and the average/mean ARV of each prize is $75. Based on median season ticket prices of most College Football teams as of finalization of these Official Rules, average/mean ARV of all prizes available through all Entry Periods and in all College Team Entry Pools in this Sweepstakes is $9,000, and total aggregate maximum ARV of all prizes available through all Entry Periods and in all College Team Entry Pools in this Sweepstakes is $18,000. Actual value of each prize depends on College Football team and other factors. If actual value of a prize is less than $300, winner will not receive the difference in cash or otherwise.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: There is no cost to winner to accept or claim the prize, however, winner is solely responsible for any and all unspecified expenses in conjunction with enjoyment and use of a prize, including but not limited to travel to and from stadium of College Football game, parking at stadium, souvenirs and concessions. DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO PAY FOR TRAVEL TO/FROM ALL OF SELECTED COLLEGE TEAM’S U.S. REGULAR SEASON HOME GAMES. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize will be awarded in the name of the winner and is not exchangeable for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value due to unavailability. If tickets are not available for any reason to the College Football game indicated in Section 3 for a particular College Team Entry Pool Entry Period, winner will receive two (2) tickets to an alternative regular season home game for such College Football Team (again, subject to availability). Sponsor is not responsible for any circumstances that make it impractical or impossible to fulfill the prize. If any game for which the prize is awarded is cancelled, delayed or postponed, or the seats for which the prize is awarded are unavailable for any reason, Sponsor may cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in its discretion and may award a substitute prize of comparable or greater value, including, without limitation, a cash prize equivalent to the average ARV of the prize as stated in these Official Rules. The ARV of the prize represents the Sponsor’s good faith determination, is final and binding, and cannot be appealed. Prizes may be transferred by winner with prior written notice to Sponsor. No substitution of prize by winner is permitted. Winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes (not limited to federal, state, local and/or income) on all aspects of their prize. The prizes are awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. WINNER DETERMINATION AND VERIFICATION: For each College Team Entry Pool Entry Period during the Sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes Administrator will select one (1) potential prize winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for that respective College Team Entry Pool Entry Period. Non-winning eligible entries from the previous Entry Period drawings will NOT carry over to subsequent Entry Period drawings. Administrator’s decisions are final. Administrator will attempt to notify the potential winner by telephone and/or email. If the potential winner responds within one (1) business day of the Administrator’s first attempt to contact him/her, the Administrator will orally request information from the potential winner to confirm preliminary eligibility. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within one (1) business day after the first attempt to contact him/her, if he/she fails to execute and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release within the required time period, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in his/her place. The Sponsor is not responsible, and shall not be liable, for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winners, or for any change in a potential winner’s e-mail address or telephone number. If attempted notification of a potential prize winner is returned as undeliverable, if any of the information and/or documents required by the Sponsor are not returned within the period of time set by the Sponsor, if a potential winner cannot be verified, or if a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize may be forfeited. EACH POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY THE SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT THE WINNER OF A PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
9. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE: Sponsor may require each potential winner to complete an Affidavit/of Eligibility and Publicity Release to help verify eligibility. Except where prohibited or restricted by law, acceptance of prize constitutes agreement and consent to the Sponsor’s and/or its designees’ use and/or publication of the first name, last initial, city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses, pictures, portraits, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by the winner regarding the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or promotion on behalf of the Sponsor, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review or approval.
10. SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Neither the Sponsor nor the Releasees are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, illegible, delayed, or incomplete entries, whether due to system errors or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, unauthorized human intervention, or any other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes, even if caused by the negligence of the Sponsor or otherwise. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or accepting or taking receipt of a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor, or the Releasees. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and randomly draw the potential winner(s) for the applicable Entry Period drawing(s) from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date. Proof of entering the Sweepstakes will not constitute proof of receipt by the Sponsor. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Paragraph titles or heading titles are for reference purposes only and are not intended to affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of the Official Rules.
11. NO LIABILITY: By entering, Entrants and each prize winner agrees to comply with all Official Rules, as stated and agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, its affiliates, retailers marketing/selling any of the Account Cards, and their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, including the aforementioned Releasees in the “ELIGIBILITY” section above from any claims, actions, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including, without limitation, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, enjoyment, possession, or use or misuse of any prize, including, without limitation, traveling to and from and attending a College Football game, the inability to use a prize, loss or misdirection of any portion of a prize, prize unavailability, human error, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of an Entry, any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer system, computer equipment or software, interruption or inability to access any third-party service, damage to Entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents, lost or delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of the Sponsor. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR AND/OR ANY OF THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREUNDER, TRAVEL TO AND FROM COLLEGE FOOTBALL EVENT, ATTENDANCE OF A COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME OR ATTENDANT EVENTS, ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY OF ANY ACCOUNT CARD, OR THE DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITE. The failure of the Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism (or threat thereof), act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of the Sponsor or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Entrants agree that Releasees have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose, in fact or in law, relative to this Sweepstakes.
12. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Delaware, USA. The Participants agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Davidson County, Nashville, Tennessee and the related appellate courts and waive any objection to venue with respect to actions brought in such courts.
13. WINNER’S NAMES/RULES REQUEST: To receive a list of winners or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size (#10) envelope to be received by August 24, 2018 to: “Fancard Gameday Bonus Sweepstakes”, 450 Century Park South Suite 203B, Birmingham, AL 35226. Please specify “Winner List” or “Rules Request.”
14. Entrants’ Personal Information. By entering the Sweepstakes, the Entrants acknowledge that they will be sharing their personal information with the Sponsor.
15. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: University Fancards LLC, 450 Century Park South Suite 203B, Birmingham, AL 35226.
These Official Rules shall not be published without the written permission of the Sponsor.