Pokes With A Purpose & Fancards have partnered to provide a payments solution for Pokes With A purpose Athletes and their families.
By using the Pokes With A Purpose Debit Card, you have the ability to…
- Easily transfer funds to athlete’s card for payment, travel, or everyday spending
- Track purchases & spending
- Financial Literacy and Education
- Use your card everywhere Mastercard® is accepted
REGISTER YOUR CARD
- Go to myFancard.com/register
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your information
- Create your Username & Password *
- Click “Finish”
- Download the MyFancard App or visit myFancard.com/login & log in!
*Tip: Username can be your email address. Password must include an uppercase letter, number, and special character
Go cashless & pay in a tap with your digital wallet.
Link your current bank account to add funds to your card.
Security at your fingertips
Lost Card? Stolen Card?
Lock your cards in an instant right from the app. Read more>>
Where can I use my Memphis Juniors Card?
Your card can be used everywhere Mastercard® is accepted. You can even use it for online purchases.
Can this card overdraft?
No need to stress! You cannot spend more than what is on your card.
What is Fancards?
University Fancards is the nation’s leading provider of collegiately-licensed prepaid products. We create new ways for fans to pay with team pride through a fintech-focused approach built for fans. We have partnered with 3 Step Sports and Perfect 7 to provide you with a payment solution for your family.
How do I load?
There are multiple ways to load your card. You can load via direct deposit, bank account, and cash.
To load via bank account:
- Log in to your account
- Locate the Bank Load button
- Link your Bank Account
Done! You are ready to transfer funds to your account.
More information here>>
How do I transfer funds with my card?
Funds can be transferred between a primary and sub-card card by…
- Signing into the primary account.
- Click “Send Funds”.
- Chose the card you want to send money to
- Indicate the amount you want you want to transfer
Swipe to transfer & just like that you are making money moves!
During registration I received an error message. What should I do?
First, double check your information for any typos or blanks.
Secondly, be sure your username and password meet the criteria. Your password must contain a capital letter, number, and a special character.
If all looks accurate, proceed to myFancard.com/login to access your account.
If you are still having trouble registering your card you can reach out to us at email@example.com
For more FAQs click here.